Creative Copywriter APPLY NOW
We have an immediate opening for a Full-time Copywriter. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Copywriter is responsible for the creative development and delivery of marketing copy for our clients and works alongside our talented team of account strategists, developers, designers and digital managers.
This exciting role sees you own the conceptualization, strategy and development of brand communications for a variety of top businesses and organizations. You will collaborate with Growth Turbine’s account strategists, client teams, and your fellow creative team members to help brands recognize and reach the potential they never knew they had. This will include participating in client discovery meetings and producing effective and engaging copy for a variety of traditional and digital mediums.
You bring to the table the proven ability to understand a brand’s ethos and the characteristics that differentiate them from the competition. You can consistently create immaculate and authentic brand copy that fosters genuine brand sentiment and moves consumers to convert.
You must be a keen team player and self-sufficient multitasker that is full of original approaches and innovative ideas to see brands take the lead in their respective industries and marketplaces.
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g., email campaigns and landing pages
- Ability to write effective and engaging brand copy for digital advertisements, websites, case studies, online articles/blogs, social media, print creative, pitch desks, video scripts, email marketing/newsletters, and more. This may include creating taglines/headlines, brand copy, ad copy and/or full-page copy.
- Work closely with business leaders to develop the right tone and a writing style in alignment with the brand image
- Ensure brand consistency (concepts, copy, tone) on all projects
- Experience in writing blogs, and website core pages
- Conducting virtual meetings with clients, as and when required
- Proofreading, Editing
- Additional concept/writing projects as required
- Willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) due to highly confidential nature of our work
- 1+ years’ experience as a copywriter for an agency or in-house creative team (agency background preferred).
- College and/or University education in a in journalism, marketing, communications, creative writing, English or an equivalent program.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Confident in attending virtual client meetings and be the first point of contact for all client communications
- High attention to detail and a stickler for accurate grammar
- Experience using Asana.com and/or Slack is a bonus
- Ability to multitask among a multitude of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work productively individually and with team members.
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is an asset
How to apply:
Please include your resume, cover letter, and any digital materials you think showcase your creativity with your application. Please submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work or, feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.